Friday, December 21, 2012

21 days down!

Well, it looks to be a White Christmas here! YAY. Actually this evening I am not to fond of the all the wind gusts and chill setting in. I was actually enjoying the warmer rainy weather finally LOL.

I have to agree with pretty much everything you all said yesterday. I will cut back on the all year shopping for my teen this coming year, as I just didn't guess right at all :( And especially you @Thea, next year it is definitely DO more together, as opposed to stressing about getting more for one another.   But I figure this much, maybe we can help each other stick with it next time go around? I mean it couldn't hurt to start doing card and holiday project tutorials in October ;)

The girls had a blast at their parties at school and Mommy was gifted with some fabulous handmade ornaments! They really put their all into them and I am really impressed with them. 

Definitely gorgeous additions to the decorations here :)

It's a short post because I am going to go play doctor tonight. Didn't get to take dad shopping as it appears the bug has hit him :( 
Hopefully we can kick it before the big day comes.

Tonight's download starts the collection gift that will last up until Christmas Day. It is rather large so it has been broken up into sections. 
With 21 down and only 4 to go: 
~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~
 
Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 21st 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- here is what was hiding inside: 



It is now available in my shop for just $1
Don't forget my new release, on sale for 30% off in my shop until Monday
And some amazing inspiration from the Creative Sweeties from the new release!
By Anita               By Danna

By Poki

By Sherry            By Anita


Fabulous Hybrid by Sara
 
 

If on the really odd off chance, this happens to be my last blog post.....Then I love you and appreciate all your support, kind words and sharing your memories and stories with me. *Have to cover grounds you know ;)

Much Love Everyone!!

23 comments:

Becs said...

Lol, the rest of the world is here so I think we are ok!! Thank you once again!!

Rose Thorn said...

I absolutely love that gorgeous layout by Poki; so beautifully done! Thank you Liz for all all the awesome gifts, you're so very kind for sharing. May your holidays be warm and bright!

Arlene said...

The handmade ornaments from your kids are wonderful. How precious! I love the hybrid card by Sara too. Thanks for today's gift. Here's hoping the world doesn't end and this is not your last blog post. :)

Tammy said...

Handmade ornaments are absolutely my favorite. My oldest is 19 now & I cherish all the ornaments she's made over the years. Some day I'll give them to her to put on her own tree :) Like I told my boys...it's already tomorrow in Australia. I think we're going to be okay ;) I have to 2nd Rose Thorn's comment - Poki's page is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for today's gift! {{HUGS}}

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for the great downloads. I think the Mayans just ran out of stone for their calendar so I'll be looking forward to the next download tomorrow.
I hope your Dad is feeling much better soon...

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 21 Liz. Your Dad loves to wait, and now he is sick.:( My Husband is getting over his cold. Big Baby :) I finished up my goodies bags tonight. Have a great Friday. I'll be back here tomorrow....

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} for this BEAUTIFUL kit I luv blue & silver....Kids ornaments are just toooo cute especially the puzzle piece wreath.We are puzzle freaks here at my house...
All the pages are BEAUTIFUL especially Poki`s...Sara that card is awesome was that a dl ya ran across in the cyber world ?
Hubby & I both went to the Dr Tuesday hubby has ear infection & alil "Arther" in his shoulder me seems the lump I found in my left armpit is an under the skin pimple..really...and I have ear infections left ear worse than right & an infection in my right wrist & hand....Thank goodness for great meds...lol ..All the families are starting to come in today early evening so yes we are all still here lol its not written in stone...Liz hope your Dad feels better ...

R2P2 said...

Thank you! Hope you can kick the bug going around. We're trying to clear out a cold before Christmas in my house, too.

TR said...

What gorgeous frames from yesterday and such a pretty kit! Thank you again for all the wonderful gifts.

JeannieK said...

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts - today's is just gorgeous! You are llucky to have such great kids (but that comes from great parenting!)
May your Christmas be happy and new year healthy!

Holly and little people said...

I'm still here, so you must be here still, right? Thanks for sharing!

Lulutoo said...

Ha ha, looks like the end of another doomsday prediction, but not the end of the world, again. LOL Thanks for today's gift! Your girls' ornaments are sweet. :)

Yez said...

Those ornaments are so cute. Thank you so much for today's gift.

marsie55 said...

Well, it is 3.30am in Aust, and we are still here too!! I kept seeing on paid TV (who were running a lot of stuff about the Mayans) that you had to take the predictions with a grain of salt, as they didn't predict their own destruction!! So I wasn't too worried :) Thank you for today's gift .. I loved those pressies from the kids :) Right now I am really sorry I put myself in the frame for a new baby photo shoot .. I took heaps of photos, and now I am madly editing trying to get the photos to the parents .. what was I thinking??? Hello, it is Xmas .. didn't I think I was going to have enough to do already????? Never mind, bubs was really cute, and I had a lot of fun!! See you tomorrow .. oops, later on today!!!!

Dawn said...

So glad I made it to your blog today - many thanks for the download and have a wonderful Christmas!! Those kiddies grow so fast - cherish each year with them! My parents arrived today so Christmas officially starts tomorrrow in our house! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another beautiful gift! Love the hybrid project by Sara - thanks for sharing this great idea.

Betty

Chris said...

Thank You Very Much for Today's Gift!
YAY!, We're all Still Here!!
In the UK, where I am, we are being washed away by floods. Britain will be a different shape by Christmas :) Glad You Have Snow!
Marsi- I don't think it is physicaly possible to turn down a New Baby Photo Shoot!!

Chris said...

Even if it is 4 days to christmas!

Thea said...

Thanks so much for today's gift!

craftycathy said...

Hi -

I've tried the download link for Day 4 several times, and it doesn't seem to be working for me. I haven't had any problems with the other days. Is anyone else having trouble???

craftycathy said...

YAY - got it to work! Thanks so much for all of your hard work! ♥

teresaj said...

Such beautiful layouts and love the gift card holder. Thanks for todays download.

Stacey said...

thanks for the awesome gifts this Holiday Season! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!